Thursday, January 28, 2016

Macadamia Nourishing Hair Masque

I have been in the need for a hair masque since I just highlighted my hair a few weeks ago. From the bleach it made my hair very dry and brittle. I have been eyeing this product on birchbox, but decided to buy it off amazon since it was a bit cheaper and had a gift card.

The product smells like nuts, a salon, and vanilla. It doesn't smell bad, but it is kind of strong in my opinion. It does have thick consistency with a slight pinkish hue to it.

have used this masque three times now. The directions on the masque say to use it one to two times a week and keep it on anywhere from 5-10 minutes. You put the masque on from roots to ends and comb it out.

When I first got this product I did it twice last week for 10 minutes and noticed it was easier to comb my hair out using my fingers. Once I blow dried my hair it felt silky and looked shiny, but I did not notice any other improvements.

This week I only use it once and will continue to use it once a week until I re-highlight my hair in April or May. I kept it on for 10 minutes and when I blow dried my hair it felt silky, shiny, and looked healthier. I'm hoping that each week that I used this masque my hair will look healthier. 

I do recommend this masque to everyone and even if you don't dye it or bleach your hair, it is always good to use a hair masque because the sun can damage it and heat products. You wouldn't have to do two times a week and could keep it on for five minutes. I will buy this again, but I do want to try out the Beauty Protector Hair Masque from Birchbox and compare these two products.

You can buy this product from Ulta, Sephora, Amazon, and Birchbox. 

For those who do not know what Birchbox is, it is a $10 a month beauty subscription service where you get 5 deluxe beauty samples a month. The beauty samples range from makeup, body, hair, skin, and perfume products. They also have an amazing shop with thousands of full size products you can buy. Birchbox gives out mid to high end products. If you would like to sign up then please use my link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/allthingskayla 

Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram @allthingskayla


No comments:

Post a Comment