Saturday, February 27, 2016

LAQA Nail Polish




I bought this nail polish off of Birchbox and I bought it for 40% off since I am a Birchbox Ace. I chose the color Bells and Whistles which is a deep purple. In the picture above you can see the nail polish I got in a haul.

The nail polish has a long wand which I find is nice because I feel when the wands are smaller I tend to accidentally bump into another nail or make a mess. With the longer wand I feel like I don't make a mess with the nail polish.

I love the color and how deep of a purple it is. You could get by with only one coat. It is not goopy and dries really quick. It doesn't have a smell and starts chipping after three days.



Would I buy this nail polish again? Well I would not buy this in Bells and Whistles again any time soon since this nail polish will last me forever. I can never go through a full size nail polish bottle. But, I would buy this nail polish in a different color. You can buy the nail polish here: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/laqa-co-polish-bottle

I hope you all liked this review and sorry that it is so short. I will be posting reviews from here on out on Tuesday's and Saturday's. I have a ton of awesome products to review for you all. Some I want to review right now since I am so excited for some of them, but I am going to hold off. You may see one of the reviews sometime next week or the following since I am so excited to tell you all about the products! Actually make it two to three items. Anyway, we will see when they are coming. Cannot wait to do some reviews.

Don't forget to follow me @allthingskayla on Instagram and @allthingskayla1 on Twitter. I am going to try to get my Facebook page up and running. My Facebook page is All Things Kayla. Also, don't forget to subscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment