Saturday, February 27, 2016

Manna Kadar Lip Locked





In January I made some purchases with my Birchbox points and only paid a $1.81 for everything. I got the Manna Kadar Lip Locked Set, the Goodal Waterest Set, and the Laqa Co. nail polish, and got a mystery pack that had Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion scrub, and Jelly Curls gel. I actually returned the Goodal Waterest Set because I had a sample of one of the products and it was breaking me out, so I sent it back.

Anyway, today I will be reviewing the Manna Kadar lip locked set and later today to make up for missing a post, I will be reviewing the Laqa Co. nail polish, so keep your eyes peeled for that post. 

The Manna Kadar lip locked products claim they are lip glosses, a lip primer, AND a lip stain. I have no idea what to call these lip products since they are three different things. 


The ones I got are samples and I don't mind that since I can never get through a full size lip product and also I can see if I like the product and what colors I like.

The lippies swatched nicely and have a lot of pigment and I feel like some of the colors follow the lip trends of today, such as being nude. They are light weight and gorgeous.


Here are the swatches and from left to right: All of Me which is a light nude, Lucky which is a petal pink, All of You which is a nude rose-pink, Manna Babe is a magenta, and Siren which is a bright red.

Will I say they are a lip primer, well I feel these are too creamy to be a primer and I haven't tried it out as a primer. They are definitely like a lip gloss and feels like one without the stickiness that some lip glosses feel like. Lastly, they are like lip stains, but I only feel like that is true for All of You, Manna Babe, and Siren since they have a lot of pigment to them and are darker than All of Me and Lucky. These lippies do not have a smell to them and wear nicely on the lips. As they come off they fade evenly which is nice. 

Here are some pictures of me wearing the colors on my lips and please excuse my ponytail and how awful I look in pictures when my hair is up.

All of Me:

 Lucky:

 Manna Babe:

All Of You:

Siren:

As you can see they are nice colors, but All of Me and Lucky are very similar in color oddly, but that could be because of my skin color and my lip color.

Will I be purchasing a full size in any of these? If I do it would be in All of You because I really love the color. With Manna Babe and Siren they are nice but are too messy when applying and All of Me and Lucky are too light. Also, with Siren I have too many red lipsticks as it is.


I hope you all enjoyed my review. Please subscribe and follow me @allthingskayla on Instagram and @allthingskayla1 on Twitter.







No comments:

Post a Comment