Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum



Hey everyone! I received the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum last week for free if I give my honest review.

The Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum comes in a glass bottle that is 1.18 oz and it has a pump. The bottle does remind me of a medicine bottle and does have an herbally medicine scent to it. The serum is white when it comes out of the bottle. The scent does go away after a few minutes when it is on your face.


The serum is light weight and leaves my skin soft. It does not leave a sticky feeling like some serums do.


The packaging says you are supposed to put this on cleansed skin at night. I usually take a cleansing makeup remover wipe to remove my makeup and then I cleanse or put a mask on. Then, after my face is washed I put two pumps of this onto my fingers on put this on my face and then I finish my skincare routine with eye serum and a moisturizer.



This serum is for sensitive skin and is gluten free. It is supposed to hydrate dry skin and it claims to not clog pores. Also, it is supposed to soothe and calm the skin while giving your skin a boost. I noticed this has helped my dry skin and has not clogged my pores. 

I recommend this product for people who are looking for a lightweight serum to wear at nighttime. This product is great for people who have dry skin and since it does not clog pores then this product will probably be great for oily skin too.

This serum costs $35 and you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHVGZNM and http://valentia.com

This post was sponsored by BrandBacker. Thank you Brand Backer and Valentia for allowing me to try this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment