Friday, April 15, 2016

Tarte Amazonian Waterproof 12 Hour Concealer


Hey everyone welcome back to my blog! So today I am reviewing the Tarte Amazonian Waterproof 12 Hour Concealer in the color Fair which is sold on Tarte, Ulta, and Sephora. It also sells for $23.

Anyway, good news! I am getting the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette tomorrow AND I just got an invite to Sephora Play which I just signed up for and hoping I like it and will be able to use most products since I can't have gluten in my products. I like the fact that you can get a free perfume sample with each box and you get 10 points each month into your Beauty Insider bank. I have been obsessed with perfume samples and I made two more Sephora purchases since they refund me for one of my products that chipped badly so I ordered a new Tarte limited edition box and I chose 2 perfume samples. With my other order I just made yesterday I ordered another Tarte concealer, but I went with a different one for some reasons and I chose two more perfumes plus used a code to get 9 perfume samples. I love the two I got with my previous order and I want to review them. I also got my Birchbox today and won't be reviewing it until later due to one of my products being broken and Birchbox will be sending me a replacement.

Anyway, onto the review. This concealer is in the color fair like I said and that is for people who have fair skin with pink undertones and this concealer works beautifully on me. It is pretty thick, but I like it because I have veins that can be seen under my eyes that I love to conceal and usually I use concealer to clean up under my eyes due to eyeshadow fallout. 

The reason I did not re-purchase this because it only lasts me for 2-3 months and I wanted a concealer that can last me longer so I am going to try another Tarte concealer and see how that goes.

I do recommend this concealer since it does last a while on the face and there really is no noticeable creasing.

What is your favorite concealer? I will be posting a picture and possibly some swatches of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette tomorrow on Instagram and Twitter so follow me. @allthingskayla on Instagram and on Twitter @allthingskayla1. Talk to you all next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment