Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Foundation

Hey everyone, sorry for me being MIA lately. I have been very busy with school and am trying to figure out what days I will be blogging.

Today's blog is on the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation. It is a 1.7 ounce squeeze bottle that retails for $39, and you can buy at Sephora, Ulta, or Tarte's website.

I really like the fact that this bottle is 1.7 ounces for $39 compared to the 1 ounce foundations that retail for the same price. Anyway, I was on the market for new foundation that matched my skintone, my undertones, and was gluten free. Well, I stumbled upon this foundation and the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and decided on the Tarte foundation.

I ended up buying the color Ivory which is for fair skin with pink undertones and it matches me very well and I have not had a foundation that matches me this well.

The foundation does not have a smell. It is a thick consistency and is mousse like, which you only need a little to get a medium to full coverage. I use a real techniques brush expert brush to buff in the foundation and it works very well. I found using a real techniques sponge or Beauty Blender would take some of my makeup off my face and soak it up into the sponge.


I have had this foundation for two months now and I am almost out so I just ordered a new bottle a few days ago for when I run out.

What is your favorite low end or high end foundation? Have you tried this foundation? If so what do you think? I will try to get two blogs out sometime next week and really think of days they will come out. I am planning on blogging on the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette soon too. Do not forget to follow me on Twitter @allthingskayla1 and on Instagram @allthingskayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment