Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hask Charcoal Purifying Hair Collection

Hey everyone! I was sent the Hask Charcoal Purifying Hair Collection through BrandBacker for an honest opinion. The set includes shampoo, conditioner, and a hair mask. In addition, they set does not contain any sulfates, parabens, or gluten! You are not going to believe the price. You can get each piece at Ulta.com for $5.99!

The set has a nice citrus smell and the thickness is not thin, but not overly thick. The shampoo does foam which is nice because I feel when brands do not have sulfates or parabens in it then it doesn't foam or have suds while you are washing your hair so you need more product.

My hair has a bunch of knots in it when I wash it, and this conditioner makes my hair very smooth and soft which makes detangling my hair a lot easier.

I have been wanting to get a new hair mask for a while and I really love Macadamia's masque and the Briogeo Don't Despair Hair mask, but they are so expensive! This mask you leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse out. It does feel heavy on your hair, but after it washes out of your hair it makes your hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. It is amazing and I am probably going to order some off of Ulta once I run out of my other hair masks.

I really recommend these products because they are affordable and do not have bad chemicals and ingredients in them. Plus, they are celiac safe.

This post is sponsored by BrandBacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment